The shocking tale of Little Ted’s
When are we going to get to the stage whereby local authorities actually serve their communities, as opposed to serving themselves?
One of my favourite social bloggers commented on the issues…
“The important case here has been over-looked entirely, no doubt because the investigation was done by the very people who should be ‘found guilty”. (Allcoppedout’s Blog)
Whilst the the local politicians develop their corporate ‘damage limitation’ processes, I wonder if anyone at County Hall in Plymouth is having sleepless nights about the broken children of this social mess?
- Nursery abuse ‘was not predictable’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Vanessa George abuse case: Authorities dispute blame (guardian.co.uk)
- Little Ted’s Nursery ‘Ideal Environment For Abuse’ (news.sky.com)
- ‘No indication’ nursery worker was risk to children (independent.co.uk)
- Management of abuse nursery slammed (mirror.co.uk)
- Nursery provided ‘ideal environment’ for abuse, report finds (telegraph.co.uk)