Some views on the ‘evil poor’
‘The Secret Life of the Evil Poor (Part One): The following story is true, though written in anonymous form. It’s about gutter scum in broken Britain. I suspect if your life is blighted by close proximity of such scrote, that you will discover the authorities you previously thought ‘dealt’ with such matters are a bunch of incompetent arseholes and even worse than the scum on the grounds the scum are usually ill-educated, low IQ no-hopers and people like your MP, cops, housing workers and social services should at least know what they are doing and give a damn… Read more at Allcoppedouts Blog.
Interesting and educated views, looking forward to the follow up…
- Rioting down the Road to Hell? (bankbabble.wordpress.com)
- Health Warning: Bread is dangerous! (bankbabble.wordpress.com)
- Blame the evil poor – but what creates them? (allcoppedout.wordpress.com)
- After the riots, the old fears return | Dreda Say Mitchell (guardian.co.uk)
- UK riots: Michael Gove pledges to tackle ‘underclass’ (telegraph.co.uk)